Prime Student Discount & £10 off a £40 shop for a limited time only*
Amazon.co.uk is the perfect place to find pretty much everything you need for student life. With a Prime Student membership and NUS extra, you can browse millions of products: from books to music, electronics, sports, stationery and more.
Not a Prime Student member? Join today and start a six-month trial including:
• Unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items
• Prime Video
• Exclusive Student offers
• Prime Music
Then half-price Prime (£39/year) after six months.
Visit amazon.co.uk/uni for further information
* To sign up for Amazon Student, you need to be aged 18 or over, studying at university, at further education institutions or in apprenticeships in the UK. Terms & Conditions apply.
* Amazon Student members are eligible for a single six-month trial period. If you have used your trial previously, you can enrol in a half-price Amazon Prime annual membership with Amazon Student for just £39 per year (50% off the regular price).
* If you are an Amazon Student member, you can manage your account at Manage Prime.
*NUS extra £10 off £40 Terms and Conditions
From Friday 25 August 2017, Prime Student members get £10 off their purchase on Amazon.co.uk when they spend over £40 and enter their individual promo code from their NUS extra account at checkout (the “Offer”). The Offer only applies to items dispatched from and sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk. The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon’s Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on the Amazon Marketplace. Each customer can only claim this Offer once and only one Offer per customer order.
This Offer is only available to customers who are a member of Prime Student at the time of purchase. This Offer ends at 23:59 BST on Sunday November 12 2017.
How to claim:
- Sign in to your Prime Student account or join Prime Student.
- Add products (dispatched from and sold by Amazon) with a total price of at least £40 to your Shopping Basket by clicking the “Add to Basket” button.
- When you’re done shopping, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Log into your account on the NUS extra website and copy your individual Prime Student promo code
- At checkout, enter your individual promo code in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box. The Offer will be automatically applied to your order, reducing the price of the items in your basket by £10.
- From Friday 25 August 2017, Prime Student members who are also NUS extra members get £10 off their purchase on Amazon.co.uk when they spend £40 or more (“Minimum Purchase”) and enter their individual promo code found on the NUS extra website at checkout (the “Offer”).
- The Offer only applies to items sold and dispatched directly by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk. The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" (FBA) or "Prime Eligible".
- The Offer cannot be used to purchase Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, digital products, alcohol, baby and infant formula, against delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs.
- Dispatch and delivery costs will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies.
- This Offer is only available to customers with a trial or paid membership to Prime Student.
- Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one Offer.
- The Offer only applies if the same delivery speed is selected for all qualifying items. Please check the "Delivery Details" section during checkout to confirm that all qualifying items have the same delivery speed.
- Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the relevant promotion, the Offer may not be used on pre-existing orders, or in conjunction with any other Offer.
- The Offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement:
a. if you remove qualifying items from your Basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items at checkout falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement, the Offer will cease to apply;
b. if you cancel your order for a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining qualifying items falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), the Offer will cease to apply; and
c. if you return a qualifying item (so that the combined purchase value of the qualifying items you retain falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement), Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount you received as part of the Offer.
10. The Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative.
11. The Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
12. If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional claim code will not apply to your order.
13. Promotional codes have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
14. If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.
15. Amazon’s Conditions of Use & Sale apply.