Savings you can get on board with.
A busy social life doesn’t come cheap. So it’s a good job we can connect you to more places for less. You can save 10% on CrossCountry Advance train tickets with an TOTUM card. And get a further 1/3 off with a 16-25 Railcard. It doesn’t take a maths whizz to work out those savings.
Get your discount at crosscountrytrains.co.uk/nus or through our Train Tickets app which you can download for free.
Or see the places we can take you at crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map
Terms and conditions
- The 10% discount is available for CrossCountry Advance tickets only which are exclusively for use on CrossCountry trains.
- Discount(s) may apply to selected services only - to view if discount(s) has been applied, hover over price when at journey matrix screen.
- The discount is not available against other train company tickets or other fare types.
- The CrossCountry Advance tickets will only be valid on the CrossCountry network - the tickets will not be accepted by other train operators.
- The 'CrossCountry & Connections' Advance tickets are not valid in conjunction with this promotion, even if the journey is made solely on CrossCountry trains.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy a valid ticket for that part of the route.
- CrossCountry Advance tickets are subject to availability.
- Bookings with more than one CrossCountry Advance ticket will generate a 10% discount per ticket.
- A valid TOTUM or Apprentice extra card number must be entered to be eligible for the discount.
- XC Trains Ltd do not take responsibility for loss of TOTUM or Apprentice extra cards and no discount will be available without a valid card number regardless of circumstances.
- You must carry your TOTUM or Apprentice extra card with you on your journey and present it to rail staff on request.
- CrossCountry reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.