Go Ape is the UK’s number one Tree Top Challenge. Let your inner Tarzan loose as you fly through the air on zip wires and Tarzan swings, all up to 40 feet off the ground.
Test your mettle as you tackle wobbly crossings, giant Tarzan Swings and wipe out at the bottom of zip wires (because nobody can land those gracefully). You’ll be required to take leaps of faith into the air and put both your mental and physical strength to the test. Grab your pri-mates, get away from essays for a day, and join the Go Ape Tribe.
It’s a great way to spend a day in the forest and makes for one unforgettable adventure. With 34 locations around the UK, and no two the same, you’re guaranteed to find the Go Ape that’s right for you. You can decide whether to tackle the insanely long crossings at Battersea Park, taking on the extreme course at Wendover Woods or descending the longest zip wire at Aberfoyle (426m long) to name just a few. Once back on the forest floor you’ll all receive a certificate of awesomeness for conquering the course.
Go Ape is open from February – November and is an all-weather activity, it’s especially memorable in the great British rain. There are 34 locations around the UK, so you’re never too far away from an unforgettable day out. Find your nearest location at goape.co.uk/days-out.
For Apprentice Extra Card holders only, book your Tree Top Challenge for £29.70 instead of £33. Visit nus.org.uk to receive your unique discount code, then enter it on goape.co.uk to receive your discount.
Walk up Price
Terms & Conditions
- Discount is valid Monday – Friday only at all 34 Go Ape locations.
- Discount provides 10% off the normal entry price. Saving based on individual walk up admission price.
- Excludes weekends and Forest Segways and Tree Top Junior activities. Valid until 31st December 2019.
- The offer can be redeemed online by generating a discount code on nus.org.uk and then applying it manually at goape.co.uk.
- The discount is also available on the day upon production of a valid Apprentice Extra Card.
- Subject to availability.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- You will need to book in advance to receive up to 10% off standard prices.
- The booking time frame will depend on which location you’re visiting. Bookings need to be made within 5 or 7 days (depending on location) of your activity date, or you will be charged the full price.
- Please check goape.co.uk for open and closed dates before you visit.
- Proof of membership may be requested on arrival.
- Take your card with you on your visit. Go Ape have the right to decline service to any student they believe to be using a false or expired Apprentice Extra Card. Calls to Go Ape’s contact number are charged at 7p per minute plus network extras.