Gadget & Possessions
Endsleigh is the UK's No.1 student insurance provider with over 50 years’ experience in protecting students. Whether you’re looking to protect your gadgets, get holiday or study abroad travel insurance, they make it happen. Get a quote and find out more today.
We know anything’s possible at Uni. With over 50 years’ experience providing insurance solutions for students, we get how important it is to keep connected. Here at Endsleigh, we have different levels of gadget cover available so you can choose insurance which suits your lifestyle. And get 10% off with your Apprentice extra card.
Terms & Conditions:
- Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited, Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 4UE is the “Promoter”.
- These Terms and Conditions set out all the rights and obligations that apply to the Apprentice extra 10% Discount Code (the “Promotion”). The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal.
- The Promotion will be valid against any purchase of gadget and possessions policy (“Policy”), which is purchased in the Promotion Period. The Promotion cannot be used retrospectively.
- The Promotion will discount 10% off the overall premium of the Policy.
- To qualify for the Promotion you must obtain a Policy quotation and purchase that Policy directly from the Promoter online via the Apprentice site link and use the code at the time of purchase. You must be a Apprentice extra member at time of purchasing to take benefit of the Promotion as well as meeting any other eligibility requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions or the relevant Policy underwriting criteria.
- No cash or credit alternative will be provided. This Promotion has no cash value. Any additional costs or requirements associated with the Promotion are the responsibility of the customer.
- The Promotion is open to the residents in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- The Promotion is limited to only one Policy per customer, subject to underwriting.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the eligibility for the Promotion and cancel any purchase which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or its website Terms and Conditions at any time. Revised Terms and Conditions will be available on the Promoter’s website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or terminate this Promotion at any time at its sole discretion. The Promoter will honour any Policy, which is purchased in accordance with these Terms and Conditions before the date the Promotion is terminated.
- Any abuse of this Promotion will result in the relevant policy being cancelled by the Promoter and the value of the discount given from the Promotion being deducted from any refund due to you.
- The Promoter may not be able to provide cover on any or all risks as the availability of the Policy is dependent on you meeting the relevant Policy underwriting requirements and criteria. Upon the renewal of your Policy, this Promotion will no longer be valid. Premiums payable for renewal will be based on the prevailing premium rates at the time of renewal.
- If you cancel the Policy during the first 12 months, any refund of premium will be calculated on the discounted premium quoted (inclusive of tax). If a Policy is cancelled, the Promotion cannot be reactivated or reused for a new Policy.
- The Promotion is not open to the Promoter’s agencies, its group companies or anyone else closely connected to the Promotion. Employees of the Promoter and their agents are not eligible for the Promotion.
- The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants in accordance with data protection legislation, complying with the General Data Protection Regulation. Entrants’ personal information will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Competition only unless the entrants expressly and separately consent to the use of their personal information for future marketing purposes.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly or omitted use of the Promotion code relating to the purchase of the Policy.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Please keep these Terms and Conditions for future reference.